Succeeding online and legally printing money like the gurus do is not that hard. Ofcourse you won't make millions on your first attempt but these are the only 3 things you need, even if you want to make millions:
The golden money equation is simple:
Q: Why NOT Low Ticket Products?
Here’s a hard pill to swallow - the good old days of low ticket affiliate marketing are long gone. The idea may seem appealing because making small sales sounds easy but it cannot be further from the truth.
Low ticket products just don’t make sense to advertise UNLESS you have a high ticket backend offer. That is where the real money is made.
It’s called the ascension model. Where each step is aimed at getting more money out of the client.
Here’s how it looks:
To Make just $10,000 a month with a low ticket that makes you $50/sale.
You need 200 sales of 6-7 sales a DAY!
Do you think you have the skills, traffic or leads to do that right now?
With a high ticket offer $10K could be just 2 sales!
Also ads are getting expensive so if you’re paying $1-2/click and the product makes you $50.
You have to make a sale every 25 clicks for it to break even which is IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE.
That’s a 4% conversion rate.
Industry average is less than 1.5%.
Q: Why Can’t I Just Funnel Hack or Copy Funnels?
1. You’re not a funnel hacker - be honest here.
2. You won’t know the numbers.
3. What’s the CPC, CPL, Conversion Rate, LTV?
4. It’s highly technical.
Without knowing the inner workings of a business even if you copy their funnel design you won’t succeed.
If it were as easy as copying a funnel I’d copy ClickFunnel’s pages and sell my own software tomorrow.
…But you’re not 1 funnel away.
You’re not even close to 1 funnel away.
I’ve seen people with 4-5 funnels get NO SALES FOR YEARS!
So it’s not just knowing how the funnel looks, its:
→ Knowing the numbers,
→Working closely who has done what you want to do,
→Getting answers without wasting time.
Q: How To Build a Scalable Traffic System?
There are 2 ways to get traffic:
Organic requires you to create CONTENT and a lot of it…..
Consistently posted on your blog, social media or youtube for months on end and it starts getting eye-balls.
Paid requires you to pay networks and you get traffic from them. This is rented traffic because you’re renting space on their website to show your ads.
Those are the only two ways to get traffic.
I’ll talk about how to clone a proven system where 98% of the work is already done in a minute but first let’s discuss:
1. Niche Selection: This is the initial stage where you choose the specific market for your digital product. The niche must be something that not only interests you but also has a demand in the market.
2. Idea for the Product: After choosing a niche, brainstorm product ideas that would provide a solution to a problem or fulfil a need within your chosen niche.
3. Product Creation: This is the stage where you create the content of your product. This could be in the form of an eBook, an online course, a video tutorial, or any other digital format.
4. Recording: If your product includes video or audio content, you will need to record it. This could be a webinar, a tutorial, a podcast, etc.
5. Uploading and Tech: After recording, you need to upload your content onto a platform where it can be accessed by your customers. You need to ensure that the technical aspects, such as the video player or download links, are working properly.
6. Delivery Mechanism: This involves setting up a system to deliver the product to your customer once they have purchased it. This could be through an automatic email, a download link, or access to a membership site.
7. Support: Offering customer support is crucial to keep your customers satisfied. This could involve answering queries, troubleshooting, and resolving any issues with your product.
8. Maintenance and Updates: Keep your product up-to-date and relevant. This could involve adding new content, updating information, or fixing any technical issues.
9. Sales Page Creation: This is where you create a page to market and sell your product. This will include persuasive copy, product benefits, testimonials, and a call to action.
10. Recording Video Sales Letter (VSL): A VSL is a video that aims to persuade potential customers to purchase your product. It outlines the features and benefits of your product, answers potential objections, and encourages the viewer to make a purchase.
11. Customer Testimonials: Once your product is live and you've got a few sales under your belt, begin collecting testimonials.
Customers sharing their positive experiences can greatly influence potential buyers. Showcasing real results from real people builds trust and provides social proof, making your product more appealing.
12. Establishing Authority: You need to position yourself as an expert in your niche. This not only helps attract a loyal following but also boosts your credibility.
You can achieve this by consistently providing valuable content, speaking at industry events, contributing to reputable publications within your niche, and engaging with your audience through social media and other platforms.
1. Lack of Expertise: Without deep knowledge of their field, people can struggle to create valuable high-ticket offers.
2. Difficulty Defining Target Audience: Without a clear understanding of their ideal customer, they might create a product that doesn't meet market demands.
3. Insufficient Value Proposition: High-ticket items require a strong value proposition to justify the price.
4. Technical Hurdles: Recording, uploading, and maintaining digital content can be challenging without technical knowledge.
5. Poor Marketing and Sales Strategy: Even the best product can fail without an effective strategy to reach potential customers and convince them to buy.
6. Inadequate Support: High-ticket customers expect excellent support and service.
7. Neglected Maintenance and Updates: High-ticket programs require continual updates to stay relevant and valuable.
8. Pricing Issues: Setting a price that is too high or too low can limit sales.
9. Insufficient Testimonials and Social Proof: Potential customers may be hesitant to buy if there are not enough positive testimonials from other customers.
10. Not Understanding Legal and Financial Implications: People may encounter issues with payment processing, refunds, taxes, and legality if they are not prepared.
And these are just off the top of my head. These alone will take months of work if not years.
1. Choosing a Builder: The first step in building a funnel is choosing the right tool. There are numerous funnel builders available such as ClickFunnels, Kartra, and Unbounce.
Each one comes with its pros and cons, so it's crucial to select one that suits your specific needs and level of expertise.
2. Building Out the Pages: After choosing a builder, the next step is to construct the pages. This typically includes a landing page, a thank you page, sales pages, and potentially several others.
It's essential that these pages are easy to navigate and visually appealing.
3. Writing Copy for the Pages: This is arguably one of the most critical parts of the process. The copy should be compelling and persuasive, encouraging visitors to take the desired action.
It should address their needs, present a solution, and create a sense of urgency.
4. Email Writing: Another crucial part of a high-converting sales funnel is email marketing. This includes writing enticing subject lines, creating engaging content, and crafting persuasive call-to-actions.
The goal is to nurture leads, build relationships, and ultimately, persuade them to make a purchase.
5. Choosing an Email Sender: There are many email service providers (ESPs) to choose from, like Mailchimp, ConvertKit, or ActiveCampaign.
It's essential to choose one that provides high delivery rates, robust analytics, and aligns with your budget and needs.
6. Uploading Emails: Once your emails are written, they need to be uploaded into your chosen ESP.
This could mean setting up automation sequences, crafting newsletters, or scheduling broadcast emails.
Testing Delivery Rates: After uploading your emails, it's crucial to test delivery rates to ensure that your emails are actually reaching your subscribers' inboxes. This could involve tweaking your subject lines, content, or even the technical settings within your ESP.
7. Tweaking and Testing: Last, but certainly not least, is the ongoing process of testing and tweaking your funnel. This might involve A/B testing your emails or landing pages, adjusting your copy, or changing the layout of your pages.
The goal is to improve conversion rates and ensure your funnel is as effective as possible.
1. Builder Selection: Choosing the wrong platform can lead to technical issues and limited functionality.
2. Recurring Fee: Most of these builders cost $97-297 per month. This can get expensive.
When you work with us, we give it to you for 1 year for free ($1200-2400 value)
3. Page Creation: Ineffective or unattractive page design can lead to a poor user experience.
4. Copywriting: Poorly written copy can fail to engage visitors and lead to low conversion rates.
5. Email Writing: Uninspiring email content may not encourage clicks or conversions.
6. Email Sender Selection: The wrong email service can lead to delivery problems and spam flagging.
7. Email Uploading: Technical issues with uploading emails can disrupt communication with prospects.
8. Delivery Rate Testing: If not properly monitored and adjusted, low email delivery rates can drastically affect a funnel's effectiveness.
9. Insufficient Testing and Tweaking: Without constant testing and optimization, the conversion rates may stagnate or decrease.
10. Ignoring Analytics: Not monitoring or understanding funnel metrics can lead to missed opportunities for optimization.
11. Inadequate Lead Generation: If the top of the funnel isn’t properly populated, the whole funnel suffers.
12. Lack of Follow-up Strategy: Not having a process in place for re-engaging leads can result in missed sales opportunities.
13. Neglected Customer Retention: Focusing too much on new customer acquisition while neglecting existing customers can lead to decreased revenue.
Again just top of my head answers to the issues that I can think of.
1. Choosing a Traffic Source: The first step is identifying where your target audience spends most of their time.
This could be search engines (like Google), social media platforms (like Facebook or Instagram), or other online platforms relevant to your niche.
2. Creating Accounts: Once you've decided on your traffic source, you need to create an account on the ad platform provided by that source.
This could involve creating a Google Ads account, Facebook Business Manager account, etc.
3. Setting Up Campaigns: Next, you set up your ad campaigns within the platform. This includes determining your campaign objective (like lead generation or sales), target audience, geographical targeting, and budget.
4. Planning the Ads: After that, you need to plan out your ads. This includes deciding on the type of ads (image, video, carousel, etc.), as well as the overall message and aesthetic of the ad.
5. Writing Ad Copy: This is the text that goes along with your ad. It's crucial to create a compelling copy that aligns with your target audience's interests and pain points, and drives them to take action.
6. Uploading and Waiting for Approval: Once your ads are ready, you upload them to the ad platform and wait for them to be approved. Different platforms have different guidelines, so you may need to adjust your ads based on feedback.
7. Creating Content for Organic Reach: In parallel with paid advertising, create engaging, valuable content for organic reach. This could be blog posts, social media posts, or YouTube videos related to your product or industry.
8. Creating a Schedule: Consistency is key in digital marketing. Create a content and ad posting schedule and stick to it.
9. Tracking the Costs/Schedule: Constantly monitor your ad spend and the schedule to ensure you're getting a good return on investment and that your ads are running at optimal times.
10. Creating New Ads: Digital advertising requires constant innovation. Keep creating and testing new ads based on what's working and what's not.
11. Constant Content Creation: Content is the backbone of any digital marketing strategy.
Keep creating new, valuable content to engage your audience and keep them coming back for more. This also improves your organic visibility and authority online.
1. Choosing the Wrong Traffic Source: Not all platforms are suitable for all products or audiences, leading to wasted efforts and resources.
2. Setting Inappropriate Ad Budget: Misjudging the budget can lead to overspending without achieving desired results.
3. Poorly Targeted Ads: Ineffective targeting can lead to low conversion rates, even with high traffic.
4. Unappealing Ad Copy: If the ad copy doesn't resonate with the audience, it won't lead to desired actions.
5. Non-compliant Ads: Ads that don't meet the platform's guidelines can be disapproved, delaying the campaign launch.
6. Inconsistent Posting Schedule: Inconsistent ad or content posting can confuse the audience and lead to loss of engagement.
7. Inadequate Tracking: If costs, performance, and schedules are not properly tracked, it's challenging to optimize the campaigns.
8. Failure to Refresh Ads: Not regularly updating ads can lead to ad fatigue and declining performance.
9. Limited Content Variation: Failing to diversify content types (text, video, image) may result in limited reach and engagement.
10. Inefficient Use of Organic Strategies: Over-reliance on paid ads without proper organic strategies can lead to unsustainable marketing costs.
Digital Duplication refers to the process of taking what works in a successful online business and applying it to your own.
Essentially, it's like having a successful online business model "cloned" into your digital space and the profits go to you.
It means you can leverage tried-and-tested strategies, products, funnels, and traffic-building techniques that have been customized to fit your specific business needs.
It's like having a successful online business blueprint, but instead of starting from scratch, you're getting a head-start with tools and strategies that are already proven to work.
So if you want someone else to do 98% of the work for you, then let me tell you exactly what you can get duplicated in your business.
1. Product: We give you access to a digital program that is cloned into your business without you having to create anything.
The niche is tested, the market is tested, it’s already making money, you get to license a proven product that converts and make $2,100 to $3,500 each time a sale is made.
2. Funnel: The funnel is done for you without having to touch a line of code, or worrying about monthly subscriptions, we take care of that for you as well. We give you a done-for-you funnel and a singular link and then show you:
3. Traffic: How to drive traffic using paid ads or organic social using our unique traffic strategies that produced this (include visitors) in the last 30 days. And yea, all the social media content is done for you as well…. And the ads. So even the traffic part is taken care of for you.
4. Email Marketing & Follow Ups: We also do the email marketing for you just like the gurus but we do it even better
….because I owned and operated the #1 email traffic directory in the world for almost a decade so I know email marketing like the back of my hand.
And if you’re chosen to work with us and I think we’re a good fit I’m going to turn your leads into clients using an infinite email sequence meaning they get emails from us every single day for years and years to come.
5. Closing Team: We will even close the high ticket sales for you via email, chat or phone. You won’t have to close leads or talk to anyone if you don’t want to.
6. Done-For-You Content & Ads: We have spent tens of thousands of dollars building out content for you that you can use in your promos.
If you want free organic traffic just share our ALREADY CREATED Tweets, Instagram Posts, Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels etc. to get free traffic.
If you run ads, use our ad targeting cheat sheet where we show you exactly what targeting to use (we tested with $109,000+) and then what ads to run.
7. Automated Retargeting: We run retargeting ads with your links on Google, Youtube, Youtube Shorts, Instagram and google display network - you don’t pay for these ads - we do.
So essentially we do almost all the things that would otherwise take months to accomplish and tens of thousands of dollars and we set everything up for you as a turnkey solution.
And if that wasn’t enough,
7. Direct Support: I give you a direct line to my phone so that when you run into a problem or have a question you can reach out directly to me and I will help you out.
Having someone who has already done what you want to do and getting them to help you directly is the ultimate shortcut to online success.
I know it sounds like a dream offer but that’s what we do.
And it didn’t occur overnight either.
I have done 5000+ phone calls with people, understanding their problems at a deep level and that is what prompted me to create this program.
→ Some people didn’t have the time,
→ Some didn’t have the Right knowledge,
→Some struggled with Traffic,
→Some with Funnels
…and I didn’t want to give you an incomplete system so I created this one-stop solution.
But there is a huge limitation to this program and I’ll get to that after we do a quick recap of the things we’ve established to be true so far:
1. The way the gurus succeed is they have proven offers + proven funnels + proven traffic sources.
2. Having 1 part of the equation or even 2 parts is not enough. It either has to be all 3 parts or it’s a waste of time.
3. The most common mistake affiliates who struggle make is that they hope they will make a few sales and they will EVENTUALLY set up this funnel but that TOMORROW never really comes ...
Even when they see it everyday that anybody who is successful has a product, funnel and traffic.
4. Getting this all done is super hard, time consuming, technical and not easy even if you outsource.
These are 4 things that we know to be true… yes?
Now let me tell you how you can use Digital Duplication in your business and why I probably won’t be able to let you in:
We seriously have an upper limit of 20 spots at the time of writing this document. The reason is NOT FAKE SCARCITY.
See the thing is, setting this up takes a lot of time, then writing the emails, copy, funnels, ads, social media content and everything is a super time consuming job.
And then closing sales for you means as we grow beyond 20 people that I have space for I’ll have to build another sales team which I do not want to at this point.
So even though I’d love to help you, this is only for the first 20 people who are accepted into this because it’s just a whole lot of work (take a look at all the things we’ll do for you).
Sure, it’s a shortcut but it’s only for the first 20 people. And this is not a scarcity tactic, I’m restricted by the hiring process.
It’s hard to find good sales closers, so it’s not a technical issue that can be solved and scaled.
Hiring and keeping people is hard enough and I have the capacity, right now, to handle only the first 20 people.
So if you’re interested and truly committed to getting started in the next 24 hours, BOOK A CALL USING THE BUTTON BELOW:
So really there are 2 things you can do, you can either do it alone or let me duplicate a proven system into your business.
→ It can be as easy as making pop-corn or
→ As deadly as walking in a mine-field without a plan.
If you choose to work with me and you want me to let you leverage the Digital Duplication system in your business, send me an email.
If I think we are going to be a good fit to work and grow together I’ll let you in.
And no, It’s not me acting pricey, please understand that it’s literally months of effort that you can tap into with just 1 simple straightforward decision.
Do not delay if you’re inclined towards it, let’s talk about the details and work together.
This is going to be your decision completely, you have 2 paths:
1. The path of least resistance where everything will be answered, 98% work will be done for you (email me).
2. The path where you figure out this maze alone without a proper plan.